How Long After A Car Accident Can You Claim Australia

Christian Foyle, Director of Foyle Legal explains what General Damages (Non-Pecuniary Loss) is, how much can be claimed and the applicable thresholds for car accident injury compensation claims in Western Australia

Link to ICWA table for general damages:

More videos about car accident compensation claims in Western Australia:

For more information about personal injury claims you can:
– Visit us at
– Find out about car accidents at
– Call us on 0408727343

More about car accident pain and suffering settlement:

Foyle Legal is located at 6/2 Carson Road, Malaga, Perth, WA 6090 and you can contact us on 0408 727 343.